Posted on Mar 30, 2012 | 0 comments
This grilled cheese is a bit slower and somewhat classic with a spicy kick.
1. First, spread the butter on the outsides of each piece of bread( I set them down on foil to make sure the butter didn’t get everywhere.
2. Rip the Swiss cheese slices in half and over both sides of the bread.
3. On one side, add a slice of Prociutto and sqirt a bit of Siracha and sprinkle Adobo mixture on the prosciutto
4. On the other side, sprinkle the swiss cheese with garlic powder and oregano.
5. Heat up a pan with a smidgen of olive oil and a bit of butter on medium-low ( closer to low). Preheat your oven into warming mode.( I put it at 200, then turned it off after preheat).
6. Once the pan is hot and the butter melted, put the combined sandwich down and cover ( helps melt the cheese). Give it about 1 minute and half ( give or take 30 seconds)
7. Flip it up! Cover again, give it another 2 minutes ish. Remove from the pan once its golden brown on each side and the cheese appears melted. Put it on a plate and put into the warming over for about 2 minutes.
8. Bam! Delicious ( kinda fancy grilled cheese)
Until next grilled cheese.